What a day!
A long day, full of all of the annoyances related to a major tech snafu!
But nevertheless, she persisted!
Today’s juice features the anti-inflammatory powerhouse and number two hand stainer (a close second only to beets), our expensive and golden friend: ground turmeric.
I added ground turmeric to my green juice today and it was an easy and nearly taste-free way to get some turmeric into my diet today.
I think you should treat yourself to some. Here’s how to make it:
BASIC ASS GREEN JUICE w/ TURMERIC
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 carrot
- 1 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- 1 small – medium gala apple
- 1/3 cup cucumber
- 1 tablespoon raw, peeled ginger
- A handful of parsley
- 2 cups kale
- 1/2 an orange
- Peel and cut off the ends from the celery stalks and carrots.
- Remove apple core.
- Run all ingredients (except the turmeric) through your juicer.
- Stir in the turmeric powder.
- Add ice and enjoy!
Want to be entertained? Watch me make this juice here: